All entries (made before 23:59 on Friday, September 16, 2022) will be charged an early bird administration fee of £155 (+ VAT if applicable) per entry which must be paid when submitting your entry or entries.
Entries submitted after the early bird close will be charged the standard administration fee of £215 (+ VAT if applicable), with the deadline for submissions being Friday, September 30, 2022.
Any entries after September 30, 2022 will only be accepted at the discretion of the Awards Team and will be charged a late administration fee of £20 (+ VAT if applicable) per entry. To discuss entry submission after the deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Multiple Entry Offer
Any organization submitting 3 entries will receive an additional FREE entry. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Remember to submit all 4 entries in one session to receive your free submission!
Entry Rules & Guidance
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form.
- When creating a title for your entry, please structure your title in the following format:
“Agency Name & Client Name – Campaign/Product Name” or just “Agency/Team Name” for agency/team awards.
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between June 2021 – September 2022.
- Please ensure you fill out a separate Word Doc/PDF entry form each entry submission. For example, if you submit 5 different entries, you will need to complete 5 individual entry forms and upload these separately on each submission.
- If you are uploading the same entry into another category, you will need to edit your entry form and make sure the correct category is checked. If the correct category is not checked, your entry may be classed as void and therefore not judged.
- Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each entry form. If your entry form does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding, as long as they contain the appropriate questions/headings in which the judges mark upon.
- All entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.
FILE UPLOAD FORMATS
All files must not exceed 2MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality as this will appear on the awards presentation should you be shortlisted.
Please ensure your entry form is uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, no other formats will be accepted.
Supporting materials can be provided in Word, PDF or JPEG formats. Zip Files and videos cannot be accepted. If you wish to use video evidence as your supporting material, please include a link to the file online in your entry form under ‘supporting documents’.
Hints & Tips
To see what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, take a look at our judging process and criteria here.
If you need any tips on how best to complete your awards submission, please download The Don’t Panic Guide to Entering Awards.
If you don’t have the time to write your entry or you need help writing an entry, you may want to consider Boost Awards who specialise in writing award entries.